Hey everyone, Ashley here, sharing a super fun layout for Hip Kit Club’s blog hop with Elle’s Studio! I could not wait to receive our June kits in the mail, mainly because it included all of the wonderful “Shine” products from Elle’s Studio! I began the layout by choosing my patterned papers: Beautiful Day, On the Dock, Fun + Sun, and Hello Summer. I used my silhouette to cut some shapes for added interest, as well as my layout title from Wilna Furstenburg’s shop. Lastly, I began my favorite part: embellishing! I used the Die Cuts from the “Shine” collection as well as some of the amazing wood veneer pieces! Check out the card below 🙂
This card was super simple! I used some American Crafts card stock from our kit and added that beautiful wood grain paper to the base of the card. I hand-cut two corners, punched butterflies and added the “hello there” die cut piece as a sentiment (all from “Shine” Elle’s Studio collection). Overall, I had a blast creating both of these projects for the blog hop!
Leave a comment in the comment section below to win a $10 gift certificate to Hip Kit Club and a $10 gift certificate to Elle’s Studio!
Here is the list of blog hop participants!
· Hip Kit Club www.hipkitblog.wordpress.com
· Ashley Horton www.ashleyhortondesigns.com
· Melissa Mann http://melissamann.typepad.com
· Amelie Mordret www.ameliemordret.com
· Daniela Dobson http://danieladobson.blogspot.com
· Kate Kennedy http://thislifeinked.com
· Kay Rogers http://rogerskk.typepad.com
· Marinette Lesne www.scraptherapie.com
· Valerie Bishop http://myhere-rightnow.blogspot.com
· Mandy Koeppen http://mandykoeppen.blogspot.com
· Jenny Evans http://jennygevans.blogspot.com
· Becki Adams http://beckiadams.blogspot.com
· Kali Bertazzon http://chezkali.canalblog.com
· Jennifer Chapin http://jenchapin.blogspot.com
· Ashley Fowler https://isweatglitter.wordpress.com
· Elle’s Studio Blog www.shopellesstudio.com/blog